Posted: Friday, October 13, 2017 12:12 AM
Company Name:Master Yi’s Taekwondo and Martial Arts
Employment Type Part-Time
M.Y. Taekwondo and After School Program is currently looking for a dependable, energetic, and creative individual to assist our instructors in the after school program and drive one of our company vans to pick up and drop off students. Our students’ growth and development, along with their safety, is our primary focus, and we want an individual that is just as passionate.
● 21 years of age or older
● High School Diploma
● No criminal background
● Valid Driver’s License
● Associate's Degree or Higher
● Child Care experience
● CDL license
● CPR Certification
● Classroom management skills
What We Expect From You:
● Ability to provide excellent customer service to parents and students.
● An outgoing personality that greets all guests and members with a smile.
● Willingness to grow and learn while working with your fellow team members.
● Establish and build strong relationships with our members.
● General custodial duties at assigned facility to maintain a healthy and safe space.
● Maintain an organized after school environment to best facilitate the students’ learning.
● Willingness to responsibly drive company van as needed and provide safe transportation for passengers.
● Responsibility for the operation and upkeep of assigned vehicles and facilities, as well as the health and safety of all students at all times while on performing these duties.
● General vehicle operation knowledge sufficient to identify needed services and report these to supervisor.
● Stand while performing job responsibilities for 4 or more hours.
● A healthy dose of energy to keep up with the kids!
● Lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Can Expect From Us:
● We will perform a background check, as well as checking that candidates meet all Federal Drug and Alcohol testing requirements.
● Monday through Friday scheduling predominantly, with Saturday hours on an infrequent basis. Hours will typically be 1:30pm to 6:00pm, however these may vary.
● Professional Development.
● Support from supervisor, owner, and fellow colleagues.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter. These may be submitted through email to email@example.com or delivered in person to the studio between the hours of 11:00 am and 6:00 pm. Applicants that have questions may call the studio at (804) 915-7033.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed and those candidates that are best suited to the position will be contacted for follow-up interviews.
About Master Yi’s Taekwondo and Martial Arts:
Master Yi’s Taekwondo, currently located in North Chesterfield and minutes away from Chesterfield Town Center, teaches its students the art of Taekwondo. This school of martial arts from Korea is an excellent sport for children four years and older as well as adults. Our Taekwondo studio is a fun, innovative, creative, and enriching environment dedicated to helping children and adults learn and master the art of Taekwondo, along with learning how to apply its tenets to everyday life.
Company address: 54 Plaza Drive, Manakin-Sabot, VA 23103
• Location: Manakin Sabot, VA, Richmond
• Post ID: 28876022 richmond